Friday, March 11, 2011

One month

Reese turned one month old on Tuesday. It has been such an amazing month, some good, some bad. I do think I am getting to understand her needs and wants more. Her sleep schedule could use a little improvement but some nights are good and others not so good. Every once in a while she will go 4 hours between feedings at night and that is huge. It makes such a difference when you get that extra hour of sleep.
I am so excited for the weekend, I love having Carl home with us. We might take her to a St. Patty's day block party but not sure if we can use our carrier yet. She is holding her head up much better but it isn't 100% of the time. Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Reese gets cuter and cuter everytime I see a new picture of her! Hope your ankle is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin--the ankle is much better, can't run or wear heels but that really hasn't been a problem so far!

    ReplyDelete