Thursday, January 15, 2009

sick of being sick

Today was a much needed day off. I have been fighting a bug for about a week and am so tired of it. I power walked and I really hope that if I get back to my normal life, the bug will just go away.
And I had a very good day today. I met Carl for lunch a our fave soup place and I got Italian Wedding. I usually do not go for that soup, but there I love it. Then I cleaned the house and got an hour long facial. Wonderful, it was much needed and much deserved. I'm hoping the steam helps my cold.
The only downer was watching Harold and Kumar with Carl. That was movie was really stupid. The first one was ok, but this one no good. Don't waste your time.
Now I am going to play guitar hero with Carlton and I have another day off tomorrow. Work starts again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment