Sunday, January 4, 2009

happy life

Yesterday was a great day and if the rest of my new year is like this, I will be so happy. I went to a movie with some friends, we saw Benjamin Button and I really liked it. It makes you think about life and death. It makes me want to go to New Orleans, a place I have never been. Also, I loved the way it portrayed old people. It made them interesting, they remained people, they weren't cute. I hate it when movies make old people seem cute and silly.
After that, we had neighbors over and played guitar hero and cranium. I bought guitar hero on Friday and we are addicted. Carl is not into video games but was already playing this morning!! Last night was so fun, I love entertaining and woke up feeling pretty good today and hopeful for more of this in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment