Monday, January 26, 2009

Rachel is a vegetarian???

I know, I know. After a couple months of trying to cut back on meat, I have decided to become a vegetarian!
Very exciting I know but a lot to take on. Right now, it is only meat. I am going to get used to no meat and find some basic meals I can make and then move onto no dairy. I am reading a book called "Skinny Bitch," pretty intense but it gets you thinking about everything you put into your body. So, I am also going organic, no point in eating veggies covered in pesticides.
I have fallen in love with Silk Soy Milk. I put it on my cereal now and it is super good to drink as well. Eventually, I will move to soy cheese and butter and mayo but all in good time.
So, that is where I am, pretty big news for me, especially living down here in the SC.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment