Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend






We went to the SC aquarium today and Reese seemed to really enjoy watching the fish swim! She saw my aunt's fish tank over the summer and loved to sit and watch the fish so I knew we would have to visit our aquarium. And, I love our aquarium, they have river otters and sea turtles (some of my faves). The river otters were asleep in the sun, which totally reminded me of Gibbs so we walked around, saw the big tank and checked out some of the little tanks. 
This weekend we also installed built-ins for our closet! Hooray! I love my house but there is hardly any storage. No coat closet/hall closet, no closet in the bathrooms! Really!! So, we are well on our way to a more organized 2012 (even thought this was on our to do list since 2010).
 I love this first pis of Reese in a nest--she can make such funny faces. I've never seen this face before!






No comments:

Post a Comment