Monday, May 14, 2012

April and May flew by..

Hence no posts. I love Charleston in the spring. There was been so much to do and lots of visitors. So far--Carl's dad came for a visit in April and we ate really well and saw a baseball game. Reese really loved it and was dancing to all the music, adorable.
We went to the outer banks of NC and Carl, his mom and his aunt all ran a half marathon, in the rain. Pretty impressive. And I mean rain, it was a huge downpour.
I have really been enjoying working less hours. Reese and I are getting more time together and I have been able to get some things done around the house. Her playroom was spruced up a little bit and I took out some of the baby toys. I now have a toddler not a baby!
My dad was here last week and got to spend lots of quality time with Reese.
Yesterday was mother's day and we were going to go to the beach but it rained all day and was pretty cloudy. So instead we did a little shopping and went to an Indian restaurant. Carl isn't a huge fan of Indian but oh well, I am!!!!
Also, Reese was sick once in April and just had a bug bite which caused her whole eye to swell shut. So that also kept me from posting as much. I will try to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment