Sunday, October 10, 2010

21 weeks!

Another week down! So far, so good. I feel like I'm huge of course but I think that is normal. Had to buy my first pain of maternity jeans, not used to them yet. They are really stretchy but I guess that is a good thing, I'll get longer use from them.
I think I have felt some kicking as well. Feels like someone is blowing bubbles in my stomach! I took a prenatal yoga class today and during the relaxation portion at the end of class, she was going crazy in my stomach. Guess she was enjoying all the movement and stretching and wanted me to get up and move more!
This week we have our ultrasound at the doctors and we'll find out if it is 100% a girl since the 15 week 3D ultrasound was a little early to show gender.
Then, we are heading to VA for an engagement party on Friday and Charlottesville Saturday to visit friends, family and see a football game. I am so excited for next weekend, hopefully, the work week will fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment