Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Eve!

We had a relaxing Christmas Eve at home and then got all dolled up for church! After church we went to
Zen Asian fusion and grabbed some sushi. Sushi on Christmas Eve is my favorite and reminds of our days kn Washington DC. 
 After dinner we headed home and the girls got to open one Christmas present! The Kate went to bed and Reese helped me make cookies for Santa. 
After Reese went to sleep Carl and I were able to relax and get the house all ready for Christmas. Christmas was a whirlwind and the girls destroyed the house. But they were good girls all year and Santa brought them lots of fun toys and clothes. 
Christmas dinner was just for Carl and I, after the girls went to sleep I made scallops wrapped in bacon, crab cakes, risotto and sautéed spinach. So so yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment