Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stolen from facebook

I love being a nurse! It's my calling and my career!
Somebody asked, "You're a nurse?!? That's cool, I wanted to do that when I was a kid. How much do you make?" The nurse replied: "HOW MUCH DO I MAKE?"... I can make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared... I can make your child breathe when they stop... I can help your father survive a heart attack... I can make myself get up at 0430AM... to make sure.........your mother has the medicine she needs to live... I work all day to save the lives of strangers... I make my family wait for dinner until I know your family member is taken care of... I make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything I did for your wife today is charted... I make myself work weekends and holidays because people don't just get sick Monday thru Friday... Today, I might save your life... How much do I make? All I know is, I MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Re-post not only if you are a nurse or you LOVE a nurse, but most importantly, re-post this if you respect a nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment