Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vow Renewal??

Hey guys--
I was watching The View today and they were talking about vow renewals. I think I would love to do this, if Carl wanted to of course. We could do it in the backyard and have a huge party afterwards. Then, we will finally have our first house party and celebrate our anniversary, all in one shot. Now, how do I bring this up to Carl???
He graduated from his MBA program this past weekend. It was a nice ceremony and his family came. It was good to see everyone and we had a very relaxing weekend. We hung around, grilled, I planted some more flowers!! (My veggies are coming in wonderfully)
Yesterday we had a bbq for some friends and neighbors and watched the Caps game. The next game is this Wednesday night, it will compete with Lost, but I think I have to pick the hockey game. This is last of 5 days off for me, back to work tomorrow for 3 days then off for the weekend. Hopefully, I can get some pool time this weekend, we have a cold front day. BOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment